To reset your My Ro Password:
- Log in to your My Ro account
- Enter your email address and click Continue
- Select Forgot Password?
- You will receive an email from email@example.com titled "Reset your password." If you do not see this email, please check your Spam and Junk folders
- Click on the green Reset Password link within the email
- A new webpage will open that will allow you to select a new password. Please enter a new password of your choice. Passwords need to meet the following criteria:
- Must have at least 8 characters
- Must contain an uppercase letter, number, or symbol
- Re-type in your new password to verify
- Once the password has been entered correctly twice, the Save button at the bottom of the window should show as solid green. Once saved, you'll be redirected back to the login page.
I requested a password reset email, but haven't received an email
- Wait at least ten minutes to ensure the password reset email has not been sent. If it has been longer than ten minutes, you can request a new link using the above steps
- Search your Junk or Spam folders for messages from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search your mail account for emails titled "Reset your Password" from Ro
- Add email@example.com to your email account contacts.
(If you're unsure of how to do this, please contact your Email Service Provider for assistance)
- Once added, attempt to send a new password reset link using the steps above
If you're still unable to reset your password, please contact us!