You’ll need to work directly with your provider to change your prescription treatment plan. Your provider can walk you through whether a different medication, dosage, or the number of uses you receive per order is suitable for you.
From your My Ro account:
Increase or Decrease Dosage
Please reach out to your provider to explain your experience and they can help evaluate your treatment options. You can send your provider a secure message by clicking here. Your provider will respond to your request within 2 business days.
Please note: If you're receiving treatment for erectile dysfunction, please include answers to the following questions:
- Were you able to get an erection?
- Were you able to maintain an erection? If so, for how long?
- Did you experience any side effects?
- What did you feel was missing?
Other Prescription Change Requests
If you want to make other changes to your treatment, such as changing the type of medication you receive or the number of uses dispensed with each order, please send your provider a secure message detailing your request. Your provider will respond to your request within 2 business days.
From the Ro App:
- Log in to the Ro mobile app
- Tap on the Messages tab
- Select Start a conversation
- Choose I have a medical question
- From here you can send a secure message to your provider detailing your request. Your provider will respond to your request within 2 business days.
If you have any trouble contacting your provider or require assistance with your account, billing, or shipping please contact us!