From your My Ro account:
- Log in to your My Ro Account
- Click on the Treatments tab
- Select the Treatment Plan you want to manage
- Scroll down until you see “Have too much supply?” Then, click on the Manage plan button
- Scroll down until you see “Still want to turn off auto-refills?” Then, click on Turn off auto-refills.
6. Select a reason from the menu. Then, click Submit and turn off.
7. You'll receive a confirmation once completed.
From the Ro app:
- Log in to the mobile app
- Tap on the Care tab in the bottom center of the page
- Select the Treatment Card you would like to manage
- Scroll down and tap Manage Plan
- Tap Turn off auto-refills
- Select a reason from the menu
- Tap Confirm to verify the change
If you have any additional questions, please contact us!
Article is closed for comments.