From your Ro account:
- Log in to your Ro Account.
- Click on the Care tab.
- Scroll to the treatment plan that you would like to adjust. Please select the grey arrow at the right side of the white box to access the treatment plan's details.
Scroll down until you see the black Manage plan button. Please click the button, which will open a side window to the right side of your screen.
- You will be prompted to either place an order or talk to your Ro-affiliated care provider. Instead, click on Continue to turn off auto-refills.
6. Select a reason from the menu. It will automatically bring you to the second step. On the second question, you may then click Turn off auto refills.
7. You'll receive a confirmation message once completed.
From the Ro app:
- Log in to the mobile app
Tap on the Care tab in the bottom center of the page
Select the Treatment Card you would like to manage
Scroll down and tap Manage Plan
Tap Turn off auto-refills
Select a reason from the menu
Tap Confirm to verify the change
If you have any additional questions, please contact us!