- Open the “Ro” app on your iPhone
- Enter the email address associated with your My Ro account and tap Continue
- You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Ro Account Login Confirmation.” If you do not see this email, please check your Spam and/or Trash folder(s).
- Once you have located the confirmation email, tap the Confirm and Log In button.
- You will then be prompted to return to the Ro app
- Upon returning to the Ro app, you’ll be asked to enable biometric authentication and notifications – both of which are completely optional.
- After completing the initial setup, you will be taken to the home screen of the Ro mobile app.
Please note: For now, the Ro app is only available on Apple OS. Additionally, certain features are not available on the Ro mobile app. For a full list of supported features, click here.
How to turn on/off notifications
If you want to turn on/off notifications for the Ro app, you can do so through the “Settings” app on your device:
- Open the “Settings” app
- Tap on “Notifications”
- Scroll down until you locate the Ro app
- Toggle the “Allow Notifications” button on/off
For more information, please click here.
Don’t have an account?
Our mobile app can only be used by existing Ro members. If you are not a member, check out our website to discover how we can help you in your healthcare journey.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us!