Sart.com is a non-profit organization that sets the standards for infertility care and represents the majority of the assisted reproductive technology (ART) clinics in the country. The mission of SART is to establish and maintain standards for ART so that you receive the highest possible level of care from the doctors that you eventually select.
Here’s how to use it:
- Find IVF Success Rates
- Then Find a Clinic (using your zip code)
- Choose 5-10 most convenient clinics and compare their:
- # of cycles per year (typically more cycles = more experience)
- Pregnancy and live birth rates in your age range
- Frozen embryo success rates
- A good benchmark is donor egg success rates. It should be 60-80% or better.