- Test first thing in the morning. Your urine is the most concentrated when you wake up. If you test later in the day, avoid lots of fluids — too much water can dilute urine and impact the result.
- Open the foil wrapper right before use. When you’re ready to test, tear open the wrapper and remove the blue cap to expose the absorbent tip.
- Two options for testing:
- Pee on the absorbent tip. Keep the tip pointed down and pee on it for at least 5 second until it's completely wet.
- Or, pee in a clean cup. Then dip the absorbent tip into the urine for at least 5 seconds. Make sure urine doesn’t go past the arrow mark.
- Put the blue cap back on. Lay the test down flat and facing up.
- Let the test sit for 5 minutes before reading. That’s about enough time to listen to “Run the World (Girls).” Just make sure to read the result before 10 minutes pass or it will become invalid.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful