If you're experiencing a medical emergency or any of the following, please contact 911 or go to your nearest emergency room immediately:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Prolonged erection
- Loss of consciousness
- Extreme abdominal pain
- Heart Attack
If you’re experiencing a psychiatric emergency or any of the following, please go to your nearest emergency room or contact 911, the National Suicide Prevention Hotline (800-273-8255), or the Crisis Text Line (741741) immediately:
- Thoughts of self-harm or suicide
- Thoughts of hurting or harming someone else
Once safe, please reach out to your provider with any concerns regarding your treatment, such as any side effects experienced. To connect with your provider regarding prescription treatments, please send them a Secure Message by following these steps:
- Log into your My Ro account
- Click on the Messages tab
- Click on Start a Conversation
To assist your provider with evaluating your side effects, please include answers to the following questions with your request:
- What are your symptoms?
- Are you currently experiencing any symptoms?
- How severe are the symptoms (Mild, Moderate, Severe)?
- When did the symptoms start?
- Have you used anything that has alleviated the symptoms?
To connect with a provider regarding over-the-counter treatments, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a provider will respond within 1 business day. For more immediate support, you can call us at 424.347.6299 to speak with a pharmacist. Please keep in mind that the pharmacy is available from 9:30 AM - 8 PM Eastern.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us!