If you're experiencing a medical emergency or any of the following, please contact 911 immediately.
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Prolonged erection
- Loss of consciousness
- Extreme abdominal pain
- Heart Attack
Once safe, please reach out to your provider with any concerns regarding your treatment, such as any side effects experienced. To connect with your provider regarding prescription treatments, please send them a Secure Message by following these steps:
- Log into your My Ro account
- Click on the Messages tab
- Click on Start a Conversation
To assist your provider with evaluating your side effects, please include answers to the following questions with your request:
- What are your symptoms?
- Are you currently experiencing any symptoms?
- How severe are the symptoms (Mild, Moderate, Severe)?
- When did the symptoms start?
- Have you used anything that has alleviated the symptoms?
To connect with a provider regarding over-the-counter treatments, please send us an email to email@example.com and a provider will respond within 1-2 business days. For more immediate support, you can call us at 424.347.6299 to speak with a pharmacist. Please keep in mind that the pharmacy is available from 9:30 AM - 6 PM Eastern.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us!