From your Ro account:
- Log in to your Ro Account.
- Click on the Care tab.
Locate the treatment you would like to delay. You should be able to select Delay, which will open a sidebar to the right of your screen.
- Please note that the option to delay your order will only be available for plans that have automatic refills turned on.
Click on your preferred delay timeframe, which can be 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months or another custom date.
- If selecting a custom date, please select a date within the calendar and click Confirm changes.
You may be prompted for additional context behind delaying your order. Please select a reason from the menu.
From the Ro App:
- Log in to the Ro mobile app
Tap on the Care tab in the bottom center of the page
- Select the Treatment Card you would like to manage
- Tap on Manage plan
- Tap on Delay next shipment
- Select a reason from the menu
Tap on Confirm to delay your order
Please note: If you want to delay your order for a different amount of time, please log in to your My Ro Account using your internet browser. Or, you can contact us!
- A confirmation message will appear
If you would prefer to cancel your automatic shipments, you can follow the step-by-step instructions provided in this article: Turn Off Auto-Refills.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us!