We get it. Subscriptions aren't for everyone. Sometimes you just want to order when you need it. The directions apply for both Roman and Zero:
1. LOGIN to your "My Ro" Account
2. Click the arrow next to your medication plan
3. On the next page press "Change Plan"
4. Scroll down and press "Turn Off Auto-Refills"
5. If you want to, choose the "Delay 1 Month" or "Delay 3 Months" options. If not, choose "Turn Off Auto-Refills."
5. Done! You will see a confirmation on the next page. Your account is now "On Demand" so you can order when you like! Keep in mind this is also the equivalent of cancelling your account - unless you decide to order, nothing else will be billed or sent!
To turn off Auto-Renewal and change your plan to "Order On-Demand", head to your Account Home. Scroll down to your plan and press the carrot next to your treatment plan:
Press "Change Plan"
Scroll down and press "Change Plan".
Select "Turn Off Auto-Renewals"
You will see a confirmation on next page as well as the option to Turn on Auto-Refills anytime
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. We're happy to help.